In addition to providing the highest quality neurohistology services, NeuroScience Associates also offers digital imaging and analysis of your finished slides.
Using a combination of our semi-automated Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) system from Objective Imaging and manually operated Nikon microscopes, we provide high-resolution images of your tissue at up to 60x magnification. Images can be sent to you on a portable hard drive or downloaded directly from our FTP website.
Due to an increased demand in imaging and analysis, NSA has recently acquired a high-throughput, bright-field scanning system from Huron Digital Pathology. This new system, the TissueScope LE120, easily batch scans up to 30 slides at 10x, 20x, and 40x. Because of the increased speed and efficiency of this system we are able to provide high resolution digital copies of your entire set of finished slides at an expedited rate.
Digital imaging services:
- High resolution Brightfield imaging using WSI system from Huron Digital Pathology
- 10x and 20x and 40x whole specimen scans
- High resolution bright-filed imaging using WSI system from Objective Imaging
- 4x and 10x whole specimen scans
- High resolution bright-field and fluorescence imaging using manually operated Nikon microscopes fitted with digital cameras
- 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 60x (oil immersion lens) magnification options
- Creation of publication ready images including annotations and scale bars
A sampling of images captured: