Please note that these are external links and you will be redirected to another website. The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by NSALabs® of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. NSA does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations and is not responsible for any issues arising from visiting internal or external links. Link information and validation may change at any time.
- Society for Neuroscience: http://web.sfn.org/
- www.neuroguide.com: A searchable and browsable index of neuroscience resources available on the Internet: Neurobiology, neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, psychology, cognitive science sites and information on human neurological diseases.
- www.brainmuseum.org: This web site provides browsers with images and information from one of the world’s largest collection of well-preserved, sectioned and stained brains of mammals. Viewers can see and download photographs of brains of over 100 different species of mammals (including humans) representing 17 mammalian orders.
- Neuroscience for Kids: A fun website geared towards teaching neuroscience to kids. Also has a section of quotes about the brain.
- Dissection of the Human Brain DVD by Lennart Heimer, MD: A concise video by Dr. Heimer, one of the leading pioneers of neuroscience. Institutional discounts are available. Click here to visit the website.
- Alzheimer Forum: An online scientific community dedicated to developing treatments and preventions for Alzheimer disease. http://www.alzforum.org
- New ENU Mouse Models for Neuroscience Research http://neuromice.org
- NINDS GENSAT BAC Transgenics Project http://www.gensat.org
- Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Centers (MMRRC) http://www.mmrrc.org
- Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI) http://www.informatics.jax.org/mgihome/projects/aboutmgi.shtml
- Neurogenetics Online http://www.nervenet.org/
- Map Mouse Atlas Project http://map.loni.ucla.edu/map-news/
- Mouse Bioinformatics Research Network (Mouse BIRN) http://loni.usc.edu/BIRN/Projects/Mouse/index.shtml
Sharing of Model Organism and Related Resources from NIH FAQs http://www.nih.gov/science/models/mouse/