NSA In the Community
NSA isn’t just a neurohistological laboratory – we are a group of people who care about and are active in our community.
NSA supports several endeavors including:
- Donating to Nu Rho Psi, the national honor society in neuroscience;
- Co-sponsoring a cycling team that raises money for the prevention of child abuse;
- Sponsoring NSA employees who participate in the Knoxville Covenant Health Marathon;
- Participating as a team in the Forget Me Not 5k that raises money for The Pat Summitt Foundation and Alzheimer’s research;
- Supporting the Knoxville Salvation Army Angel Tree program through volunteer hours and donations;
…and many other ventures!